Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Daniel Fireman <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/31 19:57:28 UTC

[mina] Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Hello,

I am a Brazilian developer and I am very interesting in network programming
(mainly performance evaluation). I've discovered MINA project just few days
ago and it seems to me very useful and simple to use. Congratulations.

I'd like to contribute with the project translating the mini tutorial to my
native language (Brazilian Portuguese).

What do you think ?

Cheers,
Daniel Fireman

Re: [mina] Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Oct 31, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Daniel Fireman wrote:
> I am a Brazilian developer and I am very interesting in network
> programming (mainly performance evaluation). I've discovered MINA
> project just few days ago and it seems to me very useful and simple
> to use. Congratulations.
>
> I'd like to contribute with the project translating the mini
> tutorial to my native language (Brazilian Portuguese).
>
> What do you think ?

Sounds great! The only caveat is that the tutorial is slightly out-of-
date.. So you may want to revise the english version to make it up-to-
date prior to translating :)

-pete