Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/09/14 16:59:11 UTC

Start preparing the next release?

Hi all,

now that we have released the build-tools and the site, we are now ready to start the release process on 0.9.0.
The ApacheCon is coming close and I would really love to have a new release out there soon.

So my question:

  *   What's still missing (I think I have in the back of my mind the NiFi improvements...)?
  *   Will the stuff be ready till the end of let's say this week?

Chris

Re: AW: Start preparing the next release?

Posted by Iñigo Angulo <ia...@zylk.net.INVALID>.
Hi Chris,

ok, in that case maybe is better to wait for the next release, we dont want this topic to be a stopper. We will keep reviewing it and hope that we can prepare and extend it for the next one.

thank you!

regards,
iñigo

Iñigo Angulo

ZYLK.net :: consultoría.openSource
telf.: 747412337
Ribera de Axpe, 11
Edificio A, modulo 201-203
48950 Erandio (Bizkaia)

De: "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>
Para: "dev" <de...@plc4x.apache.org>, "Gustavo Fernandez" <gu...@zylk.net>
Enviados: Miércoles, 15 de Septiembre 2021 8:29:16
Asunto: Re: Start preparing the next release?

Hi Gustavo,

If the state on the new integration is better than the previous, it doesn't have to be perfect. So if it works, I think we should add it to the current release and improve it with the next.

Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> ________________________________
email: gus at zylk.net
skype: gus.zylk