Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Leon Widdershoven <qa...@dds.nl> on 2004/05/09 19:48:21 UTC

Re: Business Objects vs Data Objects [was Re: JXTemplates-what' s in a name?]

I have no clue. Is there no application server which can deal with time
stamped libraries? The
way dynamic generation in xsp works (not the implementation of which I
know next to nothing,
but the fact that your classes are always up to date) is a very strong
convenience feature.

If that could be extended to the application jar's (e.g.
cocoon/WB-INF/lib, not tomcat/libs) in the
way the sitemap has a check-reload that would make it so much easier to
develop web applications,
especially since development seems to shift away from xsp to flowscript,
with the flowscript
acting as a controller and not containing the business logic.

Leon