Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by 许胡明 <hu...@126.com> on 2013/10/18 02:20:26 UTC

Could support more participants in a single room? If we add P2P technology in openmeetings.

Hi

If we add P2P technology in openmeeting2.1.
Let room node just receive a moderator's video and send it video to a proxy,
then other room participants get the video from proxy or each other client.

Do you think it is possible to make one node room could support more participants? Maybe bigger than 2000 ?

Thanks

Re: Could support more participants in a single room? If we add P2P technology in openmeetings.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
What kind of concrete P2P implementation are you refer to ?

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.