Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by ro...@talktalk.net on 2014/02/03 15:46:33 UTC

Spreadsheets

Good Afternoon

Please accept my apologies if I have sent this to the wrong department but I have tried all the information pages to see if they could help
before contacting anyone and I am struggling to find an answer to my problem,

I have subscribed to Open Office for a long time and have never had any problems - up to two weeks ago I had a Dell PC with Vista on and
Open Office worked fine on that

I had some emails with Spreadsheets attached and they opened fine on Windows 8 but now if I try that all I get is the file option asking me
to choose a program from the list to save it in - and Open Office is not one of them

Why are the Spreadsheets not saving - I put in save to ODF but to no effect, I just do not know how to correct this

I would appreciate any help with this

Many thanks & Kind Regards

Rose Galloway

Re: Spreadsheets

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding the answer (below) to Rose who is not subscribed. Andrea

Re: Spreadsheets

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.

--
Alexandro Colorado