Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 10:20:52 UTC

Re: moving to geronimo JCache jar

PR updated

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: moving to geronimo JCache jar

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alexandr, thanks! I’ve merged your changes to the master branch.

—
Denis

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/333#issuecomment-277106702 <https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/333#issuecomment-277106702>

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4649 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4649>

—

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Val,

cache-api lib license at maven now looks like

JSR-000107 JCACHE 2.9 Public Review - Updated Specification License
> https://raw.github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/master/LICENSE.txt

and I see replacement at pull-request related to this thread

#if ( $license.name.contains("JSR-000107 JCACHE 2.9 Public Review") )
   #set( $licenseName = "Apache License, Version 2.0" )

and I don't like it :)

Denis,

As you can see https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/pom.xml has

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Guys,

JSR 107 spec as well as the reference implementation were updated in all the places:
https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/LICENSE.txt <https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/LICENSE.txt>
https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/pom.xml <https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/pom.xml>
https://github.com/jsr107/RI/blob/master/LICENSE.txt <https://github.com/jsr107/RI/blob/master/LICENSE.txt>
https://github.com/jsr107/RI/blob/master/pom.xml <https://github.com/jsr107/RI/blob/master/pom.xml>

Even if you go to Maven
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.cache/cache-api/1.0.0 <https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.cache/cache-api/1.0.0>

JSR-000107 JCACHE 2.9 Public Review - Updated Specification License	https://raw.github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/master/LICENSE.txt <https://raw.github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/master/LICENSE.txt>

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Anton,

Can you please clarify what is the issue? I'm not sure I understand.

-Val

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:08 AM, Alexander Fedotov <

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.