Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dario <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/18 20:21:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Need some advises with logs

Dear all,
i would like to know how to log and only log the GoogleBot Image request on
my website. I do not want to log anything else. Could you help me please
because i am a bit lost with customlogs and setenv...

Cheers,

Dario

Re: [users@httpd] Need some advises with logs

Posted by Dario <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello Doug and thx for this solution but I prefer a solution with the setenv
in httpd.conf.