Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/05/19 15:20:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles 2012-05-19

Hi all,

I submit a new ServiceMix Bundles release to your vote.

This release includes:
- bundles-pom 9
- ezmorph 1.0.6_1
- hadoop-core 0.20.203.0_2
- hadoop-core 1.0.0_2
- json-lib 2.4_1
- lucene 3.6.0_1
- qpid 0.14_1
- saxon 9.3.0.11_2
- saxon 9.4.0.1_2
- solr-solrj 3.6.0_1

These bundles are especially needed by Camel and fix issues.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-102/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles 2012-05-19

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles 2012-05-19

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,

I'm going to review what's the issue for the source jars (maybe it's
just because the "original" source jar is not defined in the
dependencies set).

Regards
JB

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We can fix it for next release.
> So +1 here
>
> Freeman
>
> On 2012-5-22, at 下午3:19, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>  Fwiw, some of the source jars (hadoop, json, saxon) are not overlays
>> (and do not contain the sources of the bundle being wrap).
>> I thought that was fixed in the previous releases.
>> Anyway, that's a minor issue, but annoying.
>>
>> otherwise +1
>>
>> On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit a new ServiceMix Bundles release to your vote.
>>>
>>> This release includes:
>>> - bundles-pom 9
>>> - ezmorph 1.0.6_1
>>> - hadoop-core 0.20.203.0_2
>>> - hadoop-core 1.0.0_2
>>> - json-lib 2.4_1
>>> - lucene 3.6.0_1
>>> - qpid 0.14_1
>>> - saxon 9.3.0.11_2
>>> - saxon 9.4.0.1_2
>>> - solr-solrj 3.6.0_1
>>>
>>> These bundles are especially needed by Camel and fix issues.
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**
>>> orgapacheservicemix-102/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-102/>
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I confirm that the problem is that the dependencies set doesn't include
the original source jar because it's not available on central:

         <!-- sources -->
         <!-- Not available on Central
         <dependency>
             <groupId>${pkgGroupId}</groupId>
             <artifactId>${pkgArtifactId}</artifactId>
             <version>${pkgVersion}</version>
             <classifier>sources</classifier>
             <optional>true</optional>
         </dependency>
         -->

I check if I can fix it for the next bundles release.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by "Ulhas Bhole (OS)" <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles 2012-05-19

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Guillaume Nodet and Gert Vanthienen
 +1 (non-binding): Andreas Pieber, Claus Ibsen and Ulhas Bhole

I'll promote the artifacts into the release repositories asap!

Thanks to Jean-Baptiste for cutting this release and to everyone else for
voting,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
I second JB. For now it should be fine and camel requires the release. As
long the problem is fixed the next time this should be fine.

Kind regards, Andreas

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Got it.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's already included.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Baptiste,

> [...]

>>> - ezmorph 1.0.6_1
>>> - hadoop-core 0.20.203.0_2
>>> - hadoop-core 1.0.0_2
>>> - json-lib 2.4_1
>>> - lucene 3.6.0_1
>>> - qpid 0.14_1
>>> - saxon 9.3.0.11_2
>>> - saxon 9.4.0.1_2
>>> - solr-solrj 3.6.0_1
>>>
>>> These bundles are especially needed by Camel and fix issues.
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/****content/repositories/**<https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**>
>>> orgapacheservicemix-102/<https**://repository.apache.org/**
>>> content/repositories/**orgapacheservicemix-102/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-102/>
>>> >

>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

>>> Regards

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.