Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by satar <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/09 07:17:09 UTC

Re: 2 questions on Include

Bumped into this over one year old thread and it answered pretty much the
exact question I had - SWEET. I am an experience Java developer but very new
to Wicket. Just finished the Wicket-in-Action book, which was awesomely put
together at least for someone like myself that loves to follow along by
developing examples. I have already learn all the features I need to pull
off my first web app using Wicket here at work and I am loving the
experience so far!