Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Greg Bolshaw <gr...@flamble.it> on 2018/08/29 11:54:40 UTC

Changing camera resolution in interview mode

Hi all

Is possible to change the camera resolution and/or video window size in
interview mode please? I couldn't find a setting for this.

Thanks
Greg

Re: Changing camera resolution in interview mode

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Greg,

resolution in interview room is fixed
video window size is being auto-resized in 4.0.5 version (you can check
demo-next: https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax