Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kieran <ki...@esperi.demon.co.uk> on 2002/08/01 16:04:02 UTC

Offtopic: Adding subversion support to Ant

Hi,

I'm in the process of hacking together a "subversion" task for Ant.

It isn't really at point where I want to release code yet, but I thought
I'd mention it in case anyone else had the same idea.

Regards

Kieran

Re: Offtopic: Adding subversion support to Ant

Posted by Kieran <ki...@esperi.demon.co.uk>.
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Kieran wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of hacking together a "subversion" task for Ant.
>
> It isn't really at point where I want to release code yet, but I thought
> I'd mention it in case anyone else had the same idea.

Initial prototype at:
http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/kieran/ant-sub-dist.0.1.zip

You need to have ant.jar in your classpath to use it.

I'd really like someone to test password support, since this hasn't
been tested yet.

Regards

Kieran