Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Don Stewart <Do...@corizon.com> on 2004/10/12 14:32:01 UTC

FW: index.xsb

Any ideas ...

________________________________

From: Don Stewart [mailto:Don.Stewart@corizon.com]
Sent: 11 October 2004 17:11
To: xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: index.xsb

Hi,

I am trying to access my beans from a servlet and it is telling me it
cannot find the schema index.msb file. I cannot find this file on disk,
but I can use the generated beans from a JAVA Application.

Where would I find, and/or how do I create the index.msb?

Many Thanks

Don

don stewart| technical architect |email: donald.stewart@corizon.com |
web: www.corizon.com | office: +44(0)20 7539 6832 | mobile:
+44(0)7870553878

 <http://www.corizon.com>

are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail
or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information
contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then destroy any copies of it. Any views expressed in this e-mail
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Corizon.