Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 08:35:20 UTC

Help to find BaseTokenFilterFactory to write a Custom TokenFilter

Hi All,

I am writing a custom TokenFilter to post a token value to Apache Stanbol
for enhancement. In this Custom TokenFilter I'm trying to retrieve the
response from Stanbol and index it as a new document in Solr.

I'm following [1] to write a custom filter, but I'm having trouble
locating BaseTokenFilterFactory to create a TokenFactory. Can someone
please point me to a Jar location to get this library?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] http://solr.pl/en/2012/05/14/developing-your-own-solr-filter/

Re: Help to find BaseTokenFilterFactory to write a Custom TokenFilter

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

When following the above tutorial [1], to write a custom FilterFactory, I
had to extend TokenFilterFactory instead of BaseTokenFilterFactory as per
the API change in new lucene-analyzer-common library.

Below is my custom TokenFilterFactory class:

public class ContentFilterFactory extends TokenFilterFactory{

@Override
public TokenStream create(TokenStream input) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
return new ContentFilter(input);
}

}

After configuring the fieldType to use my new filter in the schema.xml I
started the server.

But I'm getting a start-up error instantiating the ContentFilterFactory
class [2] caused by * java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory.<init>(java.util.Map).*

I haven't included a init method in my FilterFactory class (following the
example).Is it required?

Can somebody please help me resolve this error and instantiate my Filter in
Solr?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1] http://solr.pl/en/2012/05/14/developing-your-own-solr-filter/
[2]

2969 [coreLoadExecutor-3-thread-1] ERROR org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer
 – Unable to create core: collection1
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
fieldType "stanbolRequestType": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
analyzer/filter: Error instantiating class:
'com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory'. Schema file is
/home/dileepa/MyData/desk/solr/solr-4.5.0/example/solr/collection1/schema.xml
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:608)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:166)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.create(IndexSchemaFactory.java:55)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.buildIndexSchema(IndexSchemaFactory.java:69)
at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.createFromLocal(CoreContainer.java:521)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:559)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:249)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:241)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] fieldType "stanbolRequestType": Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] analyzer/filter: Error instantiating class:
'com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory'
at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:177)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:468)
... 13 more
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
[schema.xml] analyzer/filter: Error instantiating class:
'com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory'
at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:177)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.readAnalyzer(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:400)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:95)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:43)
at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:151)
... 14 more
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error instantiating class:
'com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory'
at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:556)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$3.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:382)
at
org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$3.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:376)
at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:151)
... 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
com.solr.test.analyzer.ContentFilterFactory.<init>(java.util.Map)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:1718)
at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:552)
... 21 more
2971 [coreLoadExecutor-3-thread-1] ERROR org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer
 – null:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to create core:
collection1
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.recordAndThrow(CoreContainer.java:936)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:568)
[...]
... 8 more
[...]

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anuj,

Posted by Anuj Kumar <an...@gmail.com>.