Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Andrea Grittini <an...@Cdesign.it> on 2002/04/23 10:05:26 UTC

escape tag

Is there a mode to reverse escape a string after the tag  <str:escape>something</str:escape>?
I have to remove some char (\r\n) and then un-escape all the other special chars.
Thank you again.

Andrea Grittini ( < mailto:Andrea.Grittini@cdesign.it>)
Tel: +39-2-97482.1- Fax: +39-2-97482?
Computer Design S.r.l., Via Piave 46 - 20010 S.Stefano Ticino - ITALY
< http://www.cdesign.it/>

Re: escape tag

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Hi Andrea,

There's nothing available to unescape yet. I'll look to add the
functionality, or feel happy to submit the code yourself if you want. Are
you basically trying to do a replaceString on \n and have it notice \r\n's
as well?

I seem to recall passing \n into a taglib was a bit problematic.

Hen