Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by stockii <st...@shopgate.com> on 2010/11/23 11:18:39 UTC

commit=true has no effect

Hello.

some of my cores absolutely dont want to commit the delta-import changes.
the query are all okay but i have no idea what ist wrong

Solr version: Solr Specification Version: 4.0.0.2010.10.26.08.43.14

dih found the deltas, and changed it but no commit is performed !? the
config files are the same like from another core, where delta works fine.
only the sql statement changed.

thx for your help

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by stockii <st...@shopgate.com>.
its so strange ...

- i copy the solrconfig.xml from this core, that works and no changes
- i delete all fields in my query and change it to a simple query with two
fields. no commit ...

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by stockii <st...@shopgate.com>.
DIH Response XML:
<lst name="statusMessages">
<str name="Total Requests made to DataSource">2</str>
<str name="Total Rows Fetched">1</str>
<str name="Total Documents Skipped">0</str>
<str name="Delta Dump started">2010-11-24 09:56:11</str>
<str name="Identifying Delta">2010-11-24 09:56:11</str>
<str name="Deltas Obtained">2010-11-24 09:56:11</str>
<str name="Building documents">2010-11-24 09:56:11</str>
<str name="Total Changed Documents">1</str>
<str name="Total Documents Processed">0</str>
<str name="Time taken ">0:0:0.234</str>

here i am missing the lines:

<str name="">Indexing completed. Added/Updated: 1 documents. Deleted 0
documents.</str>
<str name="Committed">2010-11-24 09:57:08</str>
<str name="Optimized">2010-11-24 09:57:08</str>

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by stockii <st...@shopgate.com>.
Here is my query:

<entity name="multipay" pk="mp_id" transformer="DateFormatTransformer"
query="
SELECT CONCAT('product_', CAST(sessions.id AS CHAR)) AS uniquekey,
	* my Fields *
FROM sessions
LEFT JOIN product
ON sessions.id = product.session_id
WHERE sessions.product IS NOT NULL "

deltaQuery="SELECT id FROM sessions WHERE created BETWEEN DATE_ADD( NOW(),
INTERVAL - 1 HOUR ) AND NOW()
OR modified BETWEEN '${dataimporter.last_index_time}' AND DATE_ADD( NOW(),
INTERVAL - 1 HOUR  ) "

deltaImportQuery="
SELECT CONCAT('product_', CAST(sessions.id AS CHAR)) AS uniquekey,
	* my Fields *
FROM sessions
LEFT JOIN product
ON sessions.id = product.session_id
WHERE sessions.product IS NOT NULL
AND WHERE sessions.id = '{dataimporter.delta.id}'

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by stockiii <st...@gmail.com>.
Okay, sry and thx for reply.

I Know the Links that you post and i Know the Most dih Settings from Wiki.
Im Not New in solr ... Dih says To me After a Delta that Some documenty
changed, but He Dong want to Commit. The auery is nö Broken, i check this,
changed the query and expert with. But with nö Effects. In Few Hours i can
post the querys.

I tried all dih Option: waitflush = waitsearcher = false, clean, optimize,
commit of Course ;) ... But with nö Effects. Full Import imported the
missing documents but Not delta. Delta found the entries im db but don't
change...

Solfconfig.xml is Not different with my ohter Codes!

Dih Status says nothing about commit or optimize ...

Anyone Other the Same Problem ?!

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Patience, my friend. It's still early in the morning and people are thinking
about Thanksgiving <G>...

We need more details. My first guess is that "only the sql statement
changed"
means that something's wrong with the new SQL. There's a little-known
debug console for DIH you might want to investigate, something like:'
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp?handler=dataimport
<http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp?handler=dataimport>also
see:
http://www.packtpub.com/article/indexing-data-solr-1.4-enterprise-search-server-2

<http://www.packtpub.com/article/indexing-data-solr-1.4-enterprise-search-server-2>If
that doesn't help much, perhaps you could provide more details on how you
know things are failing. What have you tried? Also, post your SQL statement.

Best
Erick

Re: commit=true has no effect

Posted by stockii <st...@shopgate.com>.