Posted to users@felix.apache.org by mehdouch <me...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/08 18:46:19 UTC

include external library in an osgi bundle

Hi all,

I want to build a bundle for felix and I need to include external libraries
(jar) in the build path but this return an
org.osgi.framework.BundleException.

Any help ?

Re: include external library in an osgi bundle

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
You'll have to give more information than that to get any help.

-> richard