Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Dan Dubois <uv...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 15:04:00 UTC

How does glogin deal with the ClientLogin CAPTCHA request?

The Google ClientLogin manual
http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps.html
http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps.html
indicates that a CAPTCHA is sometimes used as a challenge.

How does Camel's glogin deal with this?

Best wishes,
Dan

Re: How does glogin deal with the ClientLogin CAPTCHA request?

Posted by Martin Krasser <de...@martin-krasser.de>.
I'm back again - was only a bit late with my reply - sorry :)

The glogin component doesn't support CAPTCHA challenges (at the moment).
This component is primarily used for programmatic (non-interactive)
logins, although the component could delegate the challenge to the
glogin application and sent back the challenge response again. If that
is what you need, please create a JIRA ticket, or just let me know then
I will create one.

Cheers,
Martin

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Dan Dubois <uv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Google ClientLogin manual
> http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps.html
> http://code.google.com/apis/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps.html
> indicates that a CAPTCHA is sometimes used as a challenge.
>
> How does Camel's glogin deal with this?

Martin Krasser is most likely to be able to help. I think he is on
vacation at the moment.
He created the camel-gae component.

So sit duck for a while and reach out for him when he comes back. He
may not want to read zillion of unread Camel user mails when he comes
back from vacation :)

> Best wishes,
> Dan

Claus Ibsen