Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com> on 2005/03/07 14:38:12 UTC

ajax components?

> +0
>
> I'm very focused on 3.1 ... and now, maybe some Ajax components. And a
> lot more.  I can give a little limited help in terms of getting a
> 3.0.x build environment set up. It's tricky!
>
> Also, please remember to duplicate any fixed bugs so that the fixes
> will be ported forward into the 3.1 code base (CVS HEAD).

What ajax-type components are you thinking of? Also (because I haven't
checked 3.1 cvs or alpha yet, will very soon) are the components xhtml
compliant (or have xhtml compliant versions)?

I have been thinking quite a bit about ajax, but i wanted to do some
simple stuff first, probably using dwr as that looks like a good
framework (http://eireneh.thorubio.org/dwr/) and just do some test
ideas.

-warner