Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Alexanderz <al...@yandex.ru> on 2010/02/10 15:15:05 UTC

Problem with NormalizedMessage properties

I faces with situation when properties of NormalizedMessage can be lost in
the way between endpoints. It does not depend on type of endpoint. The
problem is not stable, but possible to catch. For example if we lost special
property for eip: resequencer/eip:asyncbridge and it will not work properly.
Also I tried to change SedaFlow to JMSFlow, but it seems JMSFlow does not
copy properties at all. I'm right? if so use of eip:asyncBridge and
eip:resequencer can be difficult.

I've just created JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1932)
and provided reproducer.

Re: Problem with NormalizedMessage properties

Posted by Alexanderz <al...@yandex.ru>.
Thank you for the comment, I've already resolved the problem, it was my fault
=) solution can be found in jira mentioned in my previous post.