Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Dave Smith <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/28 04:01:02 UTC

Hivemind Website Docs

Greetings,

It sure looks like the docs currently on the jakarta site do not
exactly apply to the current stable version of hivemind. I've been
trying to override a service for the past hour and finally understand
(after source code groveling) that the examples currently posted on
the site don't work for hivemind 1.0. Further examinations reveals
hivedocs referencing things which never existed in 1.0. Is there a
reason the website is out of sync with the current stable version?

If so, it would be nice to let people know that we don't spend
inordinate amounts of time trying to sort out what we're doing
wrong... :)

Thanks,

D.

Re: Hivemind Website Docs

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
If you want the 1.0 documentation, it's available for download.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:47:03 -0300, Marcus Brito <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The documentation on the website reflects the upcoming 1.1 release.
> However, I agree with you that the main page should reflect the latest
> stable build (that is, 1.0) and development documentation should be
> available on a separate link. +1 to changing this.
>
> -- MB

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind