Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Willi Schönborn <sc...@cosmocode.de> on 2010/12/02 22:32:41 UTC

Re: how to say: no

On 12/2/2010 10:37 PM, Fernando Wermus wrote:
> Hi all,
>       I am using permissions as following:
>
> user:sendEmail: 11234235
>
> The user 11234235 can send email
>
> I would like to say:
>
> The user 11234235 can't send email
The user is allowed to send email if and only if he has the privilege
"user:sendEmail:<id>", right?
So "not having" that permission should do it.

Re: how to say: no

Posted by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com>.
If you ask me ..

sending email to himself should be checked elsewhere and not in a permission

So what I would do, is to change your permission to boolean true/false.

Either user can or can't send emails.

And "email sender" part of the code should check for email validation
including check if user email is the same as the one in sent to.

Kind regards

Armando

Re: how to say: no

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
What I really want to say is

A user can send an email to everyone except to himself.

Then I would like to have someting like

user:sendEmail: not 11234235