Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 20:06:11 UTC

Mustella issues

I am trying to beat Mustella back into shape.  There are two issues
currently.  One is git related (i am trying to fix it), the other one seems
real:

In Mustella_sdk, this test is broken:

Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS/descendantSelectors/AdvancedCSS_descendantSelectors_RuntimeCSS
descendantSelector_basic_noMatch_style_runtimecss Failed
CompareBitmap(body:step 2)  compare returned[object BitmapData]

Here are the related pngs:

Baseline:
http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS/descendantSelectors/baselines/descendantSelector_basic_noMatch_style_runtimecss@win.png

Broken:
http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS/descendantSelectors/baselines/descendantSelector_basic_noMatch_style_runtimecss@win.png.bad.png

Nothing serious here.  If no one has a suggestion on how to 'fix' this
issue, I will be creating a new baseline and checking it in.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Mustella issues

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
If we escalate all issues to the original architect, no-one else will
become familiar with Mustella. Let someone make a mistake (or two), we can
always revert or redo. No harm done, and lesson learned.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Mustella issues

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Isn't this the test that only fails on 14.0?  Just changing the baseline
>> may make it fail on 11.1 and earlier.  I'll take a look at it shortly.
>>

> Oh well, it looks like Mustella has passed with no failures now.  This was
> with FP 14.0 btw.
>  Lets see if it fails again.
>
> I have put in a fix for the flex-sdk_air job as well.  We will know by the
> end of the day.

The git issue has been fixed.  Lets if all tests pass.

Re: Mustella issues

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mustella issues

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 7/7/14 12:07 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Either the mailing list ate it, or Adobe email ate it, but I got a box
> >> with a question mark in it.  Can others see it?
> >>

> >I did not see it.  But I think the issue is fixed now.  Don't spend time
> >on
> >it unless it fails again.  Could have been a temporary issue.
> Well, it was pretty consistent recently.  If it fails, please grab the
> bad.png and attach it to an email to me directly.

OK.  Will do.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Mustella issues