Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2018/12/13 03:18:39 UTC

Apache Quickstep (incubating) is now officially retired

Hi!

with the last task of: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17392
now done, I believe that Apache Quickstep (incubating) is now officially
retired.

Since, believe it or not, this is the first time for me to retire a podling, I'd
appreciate if someone could double check.

Justin, you may want to include this in the Incubator report if it
isn't too late.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Apache Quickstep (incubating) is now officially retired

Posted by ju...@classsoftware.com.
Hi,

> Justin, you may want to include this in the Incubator report if it
> isn't too late.

It was already in there, I included it when the vote result was posted.

If that was now them I would not include it as the report only includes what happened in the month of November.

Thanks,
Justin