Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2003/04/29 16:47:33 UTC

[OT] Xingu repository of components available

Hi all. I'm writing to OJB and TURBINE lists to inform you that you can
download and use all components present @ xingu.

Xingu is a repository of components that I started to increase que
quality of the code that we use here http://www.ibnetwork.com.br

NOTES:
- Based on avalon interfaces
- Uses maven
- Components :
	- Logging (uses log4j, the paln is to use jakarta-commons)
	- ACL: access control list manager
	- Factory : object factory
	- OJB : ojb PB API
	- PersistenceManager: generic persistence manager
	-
- Planned Components :
	- SecurityManager, ConfigurationManager, and many others

There are also some Turbine specific classes that I will add to another
repo, for example PersistenceManagerControl, which is an action that
uses Intake and PersistenceManager to admin BusinessObjects. PullTools,
etc.

There are lots of things that must be done, copy the tests from the old
src tree to the new one, improve documentation, etc.

Hope you can use this code on both projects OJB, Turbine, and many
others.

Eric: sorry about the delay, hope you can implement
HibernatePersistenceManager now.

Please take a look.

CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@ibnetwork.gotdns.com:/var/lib/cvspublic
cvs co xingu

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)