Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/23 10:02:55 UTC

Struts2-bootstrap-plugin

I was looking at apache roller which uses the struts2-bootstrap-plugin.

When I check the generated id's they seem to have extra underscores?

<input type="submit" value="Post to Weblog"
id="entry____mainAction__publish" name="action:entryEdit!publish"
class="btn btn-success">

Is this intentional?

###

When I look at "normal" tags only see one underscore:

<input type="submit" value="Create" id="myAdd_myAdd_save"
name="action:myAdd!save">

Fwd: Struts2-bootstrap-plugin