Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com> on 2002/01/30 21:09:35 UTC

0.20.3rc bug

Hello all,
  I have not posted any bugs before and don't really know the formal
procedure yet, and I haven't seen this brought up by anyone else either.
I have a stylesheet which produces an fo file with two fo:page-sequences.
It produces pdf's correctly with version <=0.20.2rc.  With 0.20.3.rc it
produces the message:
  master-reference for fo:page-sequence matches no simple-page-master or
page-sequence-master

It seems that there is something wrong with the new version since I clearly
have two page-sequence-master s with the same names as the two
page-sequences.
thanks,
   Matthew L. Avizinis <ma...@gleim.com>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.
 Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-375-0772 ext. 101
      www.gleim.com <http://www.gleim.com>

RE: 0.20.3rc bug

Posted by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com>.
To paraphrase Columbo, "Just one more thing...."
In
[WARN]: Sum of fixed column widths 507400 greater than maximum specified IPD
487
559
what does IPD refer to?  Although, I'm now no longer getting the
table-layout warning, I'm still getting this one.
thanks,
matthew a

RE: 0.20.3rc bug

Posted by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com>.