Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sue <sa...@bsi-software.com> on 2018/04/18 14:10:19 UTC

Failed to perform GET with HTTP connector

Hi,

I'm having troubles connecting to ActiveMQ using the HTTP connector. The
problem happenes on ActiveMQ 5.15.3

My activemq.xml defines to following connectors:

My application creates several queues and subscribes to changes.
This works fine when using openwire, but the HTTP connector fails with the
following excpetion after 30 seconds:

Interestingly, the connection initially works. I see the packages going over
the wire using wireshark. But after 30 seconds, one GET request times out
after 30 seconds.

The following Jira Ticket looks somewhat similar:
But this has been open and unassigned since January 2017.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how to resolve this problem? I can
produce additional logfiles if needed.
Unfortunately I can't just use a binary protocol because the traffic has to
go through a HTTP proxy.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Samuel