Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Scott Noteboom <no...@litbit.com> on 2016/05/11 11:44:12 UTC

Apache iota website code push

iota team,

I’ve pushed / committed code for the iota website to https://github.com/apache/incubator-iota-site <https://github.com/apache/incubator-iota-site>.

I need help with two things:

1) Need to bridge root directory of website at http://iota.incubator.apache.org/ <http://iota.incubator.apache.org/> to this repository at https://github.com/apache/incubator-iota-site <https://github.com/apache/incubator-iota-site>, so that site is up and live.

2) I have documentation that i’d like to contribute but I can’t get access into the Confluence, even though im a committer.  How do I get this access?

Thanks for the help,

-scott