Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by daleCooper <el...@yahoo.es> on 2017/05/17 15:15:44 UTC

Support for stomp over ws support? (Withouth port)

Hi!

I was trying to make a stomp over websocket java client to connect me to url
ws//my-ws-server/stomp (withouth port) with user/pwd credentials to
subscribe me to topic/hello topic.

To make this i was making an activeconnectionFactory this way:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory("user", "pwd", "stomp://my-ws-server/stomp");

but it crashes when i launch it due to i have not specified the port:

Caught exception!:Could not connect to broker URL:
stomp://desa-datahub.donostia.eus/stomp. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port out of range:-1

Isn't there any way to use a ActiveMQConnectionFactory withouth port?

Regards