Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ponikwar, Wolfgang" <Wo...@m.eads.net> on 2003/02/26 15:52:00 UTC

Missing task: RasterizerTask

Hi Ant-users!

Has anybody successfully tried to rasterize SVG images using the Batik
toolkit with Ant?
Within the Batik manual they say that there is an optional Ant-task
implementation
"org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RasterizerTask", but when browsing
the Ant and Batik sources, the class is missing.
And it is not within the jars, either.
Did I miss it, or is it simply not included in the distribution for some
reason?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ With kind regards

Wolfgang Ponikwar

Tools and Methods Engineering
Embedded Systems MT33
EADS-M GmbH
Willy-Messerschmitt-Str.
85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
phone : +49-89-607-28808
fax   : +49-89-607-26451
e-mail: wolfgang.ponikwar@m.eads.net

Re: Missing task: RasterizerTask

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
It isnt in ant; if it is anywhere it will be in Batik. Try their mail list.
Also, it may be in a place other than the tools.ant.taskdefs package tree;
it should really be under org.apache.batik somewhere