Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Lai Wei <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/27 17:05:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.rc2

Dear MXNet community,

This is the 3-day vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.
Voting on dev@ will start June 26, 23:59:59(PST)  and close on June 29,
23:59:59.

1) Link to release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.0+Release+Notes

2) Link to release candidate:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.5.0.rc2

3) Link to source and signatures on apache dist server:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.5.0.rc2/

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:

+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)
--
Best Regards

Lai

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.rc2

Posted by Przemys��aw Tr��dak <pt...@apache.org>.
+1

Compiled and tested CUDA build. No problems encountered.

Posted by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com>.
+1

Tested MXNet with MKLDNN backend for fp32/int8 inference and training coverage.
Both functionality and performance are great 😊

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Download source -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/download/1.5.0.rc2/apache-mxnet-src-1.5.0.rc2-incubating.tar.gz

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/1.5.0.rc2/benchmark/opperf/README.md

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.rc2

Posted by Lai Wei <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Lai Wei <ro...@gmail.com>.
Dear MXNet community,

I'm extending this vote to July 9, 23:59:59 as there is no code change
required from the performance blocker discussed in rc1 thread.[1]

Your help to validate and vote this release is much appreciated.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/154ef1e4010671e7375c7a7cbedb413d5a4a3677321488440fb32a3a@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E

Best Regards

Lai