Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Tod Thomas <tt...@chubb.com> on 2004/10/13 12:55:24 UTC

Re: Need help

Sanjeev Tiwari wrote:

> Hi,
> Currently I am using TDK2.2, and  want to use META.
> I will be very thankfull if can give me step by step installation of META.

META is a Maven plugin so you need Maven installed first.

Go here for details on Maven:  http://maven.apache.org/
Go here for details on META:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/meta/index.html

Once you have the META plugin installed you can build and install your
first 'helloworld' Turbine app. with a single command.  Go here for
details:  http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/meta/getting_started.html

Of course this all assumes you have a working servlet container like
Tomcat installed and functioning already.

Tod