Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Warrick Fitzgerald <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/24 16:05:31 UTC

Duplicate Change Events

Hi All,

I'm working with a pretty simple test app, using the C# binding.

On read the value off a node, create a new watch (Call it W1) at the same
time.

When the node changes the event is raised and all is good.

If I kill the server unexpectedly and restart it again.
W1 is fired with event Type=none

If I kill the server unexpectedly and restart it again, the client sees
that watch (W1) event raised twice (Type=none).
If I kill the server unexpectedly and restart it again, the client sees
that watch (W1) event raised twice (Type=none).
etc.

If I then use the client to set data on the node that W1 is watching, W1 is
raised 6 times (Type=NodeDataChanged)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks
Warrick