Posted to users@apex.apache.org by ap...@x5h.eu on 2017/05/31 15:44:57 UTC

users@apex.apache.org

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get the apex-malhar rabbitmq running. But I'm at
a complete loss, while the examples are running fine I don't even get
the RabbitMQInputOperatorTest.java to run. *
*

First it couldn't find the rabbitmq-client which was solveable by adding
the dependency:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.rabbitmq</groupId>
    <artifactId>amqp-client</artifactId>
    <version>4.1.0</version>
  </dependency>

But now it doesn't find the packages com.datatorrent.contrib.helper and
com.datatorrent.lib.helper and can't find several symbols.

Needless to say that I'm a beginner regarding Apex so does anyone know
what exactly I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers

Manfred.