Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Puneet Agarwal <pu...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/03/09 03:45:15 UTC

[Design Pattern]FormBean in Model Layer

We are in the stage of finalizing the design pattern for our project.

While discussing the design patterns with my colleagues,
somebody came with an idea to pass the FormBean as it is,
to the Session Bean or sometimes even to the Value List handler Block
Later I thought this can actually be a good idea.

I understand that this is against underlying layered MVC pattern itself, but
avoids a lot of headache. Can someone say what could be other disadvantage
of this.