Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/09 04:58:09 UTC

Recording using proxy server: After entering valid username and password, not getting logged in.

Dear All:

I am not able to record login functionality using proxy server. User is not
getting logged in.
 After entering valid username and password, not  getting logged in.

What will be the problem?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: Recording using proxy server: After entering valid username and password, not getting logged in.

Posted by Darius Damalakas <da...@gmail.com>.
We can not help you if you don't specify what problems you have. Simply
saying that something doesnt happen on your machine is not enough.

--
Darius