Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 08:40:37 UTC

Using Chukwa on windows

Could anyone just provide me the outline on how to collect files
stored on a windows machine through a Chukwa setup on a linux
machine???What could be the necessary steps???
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: Using Chukwa on windows

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
>From the stack trace, it looks like the classpath to chukwa jar file
is not setup properly.

Can you check the shell script to make sure that the class path is
setup properly for shell expansion?
Try running:

bash -x bin/chukwa collector

And verify the classpath construction is correct on cygwin.

regards,
Eric

Re: Using Chukwa on windows

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.