Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/05/08 12:41:00 UTC

[GSoC 2017] [OODT-954] Distributed Configuration Management - Plan

Hi Tom,

I was planning on how to move on with the new implementation of distributed
configuration management module for OODT. My idea is to come up with a
refined design and a better initial code for you to review and provide a
feedback to me.

Can you kindly let me know of any important procedures and suggestions that
need to be considered when moving on?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*
Undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and  Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/imeshasudasingha>  <https://github.com/IMS94>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>
<https://twitter.com/Imesha94>

Re: [GSoC 2017] [OODT-954] Distributed Configuration Management - Plan

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Hey Imesha

Sorry for not getting back I was at ApacheCon last week and my schedule
slipped. Now I'm back in the UK so we can have that call, I'll ping you off
list to sort out the time.

Tom

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Imesha Sudasingha <imesha.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.