Posted to users@maven.apache.org by inime <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/11 12:35:18 UTC

Compilation error.

I have set up multiproject maven project. There are two modules and parent.
Client module compiles and produces jar artifact which is installed to
repository(mvn install from parent). Then when it starts to compile web
module than it throws me error, symbol cannot be found, constructor
AppExceition(String) - one of our classes. If I check out the source file
AppException.java and installed client - AppException.class, then it is
there. I rared and distributed to our other team members and they got it
when running two times mvn clean install in a row, but suddenly it solved
for them. Unfortunately not for me.
Any ideas where should I be looking at? It is quite serious problem.