Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/10/23 16:34:37 UTC

RFC: Portlet selection for WAP customizer

Hi,

currently, you use the ADD PORTLET page to select portlets you want to add to a pane.
For my wap customizer there's no pane and you can't change the layout, it's always ColumnController.

I would like to change the ADD PORTLET page to SELECT PORTLET for the wap mode.
Used/add portlets are checked and they can removed by unchecking.

Andreas

Re: RFC: Portlet selection for WAP customizer

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
Is there a way to make a velocity version of customization such as
customize.vm?

because the customize.vm only show 2 statement.
$data.setMode("customize")
$jetspeed.getCustomizer($data.Customized).getContent($data)

AND

I try add group/category in XREG so a user can filter it. I got problem
reading portlet XReg from PSML to become an HTML.
the tag is
<security role="bigboss"/>

May be in future version user will get filtered Portlet
- Portlet Collection
 - Security Role ("big boss")
   - Portlet A (RSS)
   - Portlet B (From OCS)