Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@at.efp.cc> on 2003/12/01 20:50:58 UTC

XSL question in Cocoon

sorry for crossposting, but I'm not a hundred percent sure
where to go with this issue.

I run C21 with a pretty FileGenerator that gives me xml.xml [1] attached
right on. As next step in my pipeline I use TraxTransformer(xalan, no XSLTC)
with xsl.xsl [2] to make some other xml out of it. Then I serialize everything with
XMLSerializer.

I do this quite often with different sources and the same stylesheet. And it works
fine. But with the data enclosed I miss the third node in output and I can't after a
hundred looks say why!?

Does anyone know why or where to direct my question?

Thanks in advance
Michael

[1] source xml
[2] transformation stylesheet

RE: XSL question in Cocoon

Posted by Conal Tuohy <co...@paradise.net.nz>.
Michael, it's hard to say what's wrong without knowing what you expect.

What do you mean by "unique"? Having the same content? Having the same
@name? I think your unique-rows variable may not contain what you think.

BTW, the best place to go with xsl queries is usually the MulberryTech XSL
list, rather than the Cocoon lists.

Con