Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mats Eklund <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/09 22:31:15 UTC

Native mode...

Hi,

I'm running a webapp on Tomcat 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 and find statements in the log saying that the server could run faster if native libraries were installed. How can I install these libraries? If I rerun the installer, will I get a repair option where I can opt in this library? Note: the server does not allow outbound internet connections.

Thanks,
Mats

RE: Native mode...

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Mats Eklund [mailto:mats.eklund@yahoo.com]
> Subject: RE: Native mode...
>
> Thanks! I'm not running SSL, so I guess I shouldn't bother.

If you want to get rid of the INFO message, just comment out the AprLifecycleListener in server.xml.

 - Chuck

RE: Native mode...

Posted by Mats Eklund <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks! I'm not running SSL, so I guess I shouldn't bother.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.