Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2014/12/18 18:10:48 UTC

Error finding the JettyServer

I just built the latest code in the develop branch using the post
NIFI-169 build process, and I'm getting this error in the log when
trying to run:

2014-12-18 08:49:40,108 ERROR [main] org.apache.nifi.NiFi Failure to
launch NiFi due to java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer

Has anyone else hit this?

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria

Re: Error finding the JettyServer

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
The build process was otherwise smooth and using -T C2.0 really sped things up.

-Joey

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Ugh, it was my fault.