Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mete Kural <me...@touchtonecorp.com> on 2003/10/29 12:18:33 UTC

Building the Struts /contrib code in the CVS

Hello Struts developers,

Scott Weaver from the Jetspeed and Pluto projects wrote that he tried to build the code in the /contrib folder of the Struts CVS and faced some problems. I think he wants to take a look at the struts-chain code in order to figure out how it's going to work in a portlet environment. I am copying his email below:

From: "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com>
Date:  Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:37:48 -0500

>Maybe it's just me, but I tried to build the contrib stuff in the CVS for struts a while back as I wanted to start taking a look at.  However, I could never get it built.  There were deps I had never heard of, nor did I know were to get them.

Can you assist him on this? Thank you..

Mete

Re: Building the Struts /contrib code in the CVS

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
I'll work with Scott on this over on pluto-dev, since he's likely not
subscribed to struts-dev (while I am subscribed to pluto-dev).

--
Martin Cooper