Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/06/04 16:33:12 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Frequently asked questions" by FreddyBowen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FreddyBowen:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Frequently_asked_questions

    * [#update_views_more_often I want to update my view indexes more often than only when a user reads it. How do I do that best?]
    * [#slow_view_building Creating my view index takes ages, WTF?]
    * [#relationships How do I model relationships in CouchDB? / Where are my JOINs?]
+   * [#view_share_code How do I share code/functions between views? / Why can I not?]

  === Security ===
    * [#secure_remote_server I use CouchDB on a remote server and I don't want it to listen on a public port for security reasons. Is there a way to connect to it from my local machine or can I still use Futon with it?]
@@ -237, +238 @@

  See: http://www.cmlenz.net/archives/2007/10/couchdb-joins

+ [[Anchor(view_share_code)]]
+ == How do I share code/functions between views? / Why can I not? ==
+ See: ["HTTP_view_API#view_share_code"]
+
  [[Anchor(finding_the_logfiles)]]
  == Where are the Couchdb logfiles located? ==