Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bruno Mendoza <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 14:26:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Forbidden

Hi,

I have just installed http apache server on linux (Ubuntu 8.04 LST
kernel 2.6.24-19-generic) from source files but, after started server,
when I try visit localhost I recive the following message

Forbidden

Is this issue related with httdocs directory?

Thanks,
Bruno.

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by "john.swilting" <jo...@wanadoo.fr>.
I arrive at
http://renelacroute.fr/httpd.conf

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by "john.swilting" <jo...@wanadoo.fr>.
I put lose more and more
http://www.renelacroute.fr/httpd.conf

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by "john.swilting" <jo...@wanadoo.fr>.

http://www.fakessh.eu/phpinfo.php

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by "john.swilting" <jo...@wanadoo.fr>.
I am coming to it

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by "john.swilting" <jo...@wanadoo.fr>.

RE: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by Vinay Purohit <Vi...@trianz.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by Norman Khine <no...@khine.net>.
Also make sure you add correct entry to your .conf file

     <Directory "/var/www/yoursite.dtl/htdocs">
         Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

Bruno Mendoza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just installed http apache server on linux (Ubuntu 8.04 LST
> kernel 2.6.24-19-generic) from source files but, after started server,
> when I try visit localhost I recive the following message
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access / on this server.
>
> Is this issue related with httdocs directory?
>
> Thanks,
> Bruno.

Norman Khine

%>>> "".join( [ {'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,None) or chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26)
for c in ",adym,*)&uzq^zqf" ] )

Re: [users@httpd] Forbidden

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Bruno Mendoza <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just installed http apache server on linux (Ubuntu 8.04 LST
> kernel 2.6.24-19-generic) from source files but, after started server,
> when I try visit localhost I recive the following message
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access / on this server.
>
> Is this issue related with httdocs directory?

Check the error log and then look at the appropriate entry under:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Logs