Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jarosław Kutyłowski <JK...@axit.pl> on 2001/06/18 15:30:56 UTC

C2 performance

Have you got any factual data that describes the performance gain on Cocoon2
compared to C1? We are thinking about deploying our solution at C2 for
performance reasons and do not know whether the effort to port our solution
is reasonable.
Jaroslaw Kutylowski
AxIT Poland

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not
be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any
third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any
legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.