Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 23:13:54 UTC

[VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Tez Devs,

The Tez community has been working diligently on the Tez UI feature
and have reached our first milestone of history server equivalency. At
this point, I propose of merge of the TEZ-8 branch back into master in
preparation for the upcoming Tez 0.6.0.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and close on 12/09/2014

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (with reason)

I begin the vote with my +1.

Thanks,
jeagles

Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
+1, a much awaited feature!

+Vinod

Posted by Ram Venkatesh <rv...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Built and ran against Tez 0.5.2 on Hadoop 2.6, looking forward to wider usage!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Posted by Prakash Ramachandran <pr...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Posted by Rajesh Balamohan <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

~Rajesh.B

--
~Rajesh.B

Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Posted by Mit Desai <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gopal V <go...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Sreenath Somarajapuram <ss...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 non-binding
-Sreenath

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Merge Tez UI branch TEZ-8 to master

Posted by Chen He <ai...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Siddharth Seth <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1Very good step forward!
Regards,Mohammad

     On Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:24 PM, Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

 +1.

Much needed feature. Getting a 0.6.0 out will put it in the hands of users
to try out in an easy to consume manner.

Bikas

Posted by Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>.
+1.

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
Tez Devs,

With 13 +1s (8 binding, 5 non-binding), no -0s, and no -1s, this vote
to merge branch TEZ-8 to master has passed.

Thanks to everyone who voted and provided feedback. A special thank
you to all the contributions to this feature over the past several
months. The changes will be merged to master branch today which will
help prepare for the Tez 0.6 upcoming build.

Regards,
jeagles

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
+1