Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <jo...@eyecatching.com> on 2001/03/20 01:50:23 UTC

Help with Extensions and AxexWalker's

I am trying to make SQL Extensions to work in streamable mode.

What I am trying to do is at the row-set/row level, in streamable mode,
is to just walk the resultSet and return the same object for
Row#getNextSibling

The problem is, it just doesn't work... I only get the first node when
a template is applied. If I create a new Row instance and return the new

node, it works just fine. I don't think it is anywhere in the SQL Code,
I do think it is because I am returning the same node instance.

Any ideas out there ??