Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lars Rosenberg Nielsen <la...@yahoo.dk> on 2006/12/04 13:44:43 UTC

EAR plugin problem

I have a problem with configuring the EAR plugin so it copies the depended jar files to by APP-INF/lib directory in the EAR file; the plugin places the jar files in the root directory, which makes my deployment fail. See the configuration of the EAR file below. Can anyone point me to a fix?

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <defaultLibBundleDir>APP-INF/lib</defaultLibBundleDir>
           <modules>
             <ejbModule>
             </ejbModule>
          </modules>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Best regards

Lars Rosenberg Nielsen,
SI Center of Excellence

All manner of good things come from writing less code: delivery of business value in much less time; a far less complex code base which is then much easier to change and maintain; and less technical debt accumulated over the long term

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notesblok.

Re: EAR plugin problem

Posted by Alexander Sack <pi...@gmail.com>.
Try "<defaultJavaBundleDir>APP-INF/lib</defaultJavaBundleDir>" instead.  I
believe the BBwMaven book is inaccurate at this point.

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson